Thursday, February 27, 2014

New Pinterest Board featuring some of the TOP DIY Via, Imperefectly Imaginable, Glass Slipper Restorations, and Diy Show Off


Hi All!

It's almost friday! I have an exciting announcement! Cindy from Glass Slipper Restorations, Roeshel from Diy Show Off and myself here at Imperfectly Imaginable have teamed up to create a top Diy Pinterest Board!

You will for sure want to follow and see all of theses amazing DIYs. The board is in the beginning stages but be sure to stay tuned as it is update with more and more awesome DIYS.



You can follow the board here...

http://www.pinterest.com/camilledavis/not-your-run-of-the-mill-diy/

Here is some of what you can expect.



Be sure to follow us and check out our blogs! 




You can find Cindy here at Glass Slipper Restorations. 
http://www.glassslipperrestorations.com
And you can find Roeshel here at Diy Show Off

http://diyshowoff.com

A little bit about the girls!

Camille 
Hi! Welcome, my name is Camille. I am a stay at home mom to my daughter Kinley and son Ryker. Im married to my wonderful husband adam. I love crafts, projects, sewing anything that is hands on. Im constantly dipping in to new projects and experimenting with things I have never done. I love learning new techniques and the surprises that go along with the learning experience. I love problem solving and coming up with ideas that are budget friendly and still look great. I hope you enjoy and find a little inspiration while dabbling around. 

Roeshel

Hi! I’m Roeshel, DIY enthusiast and blogger at DIYShowOff.com. Welcome to my online home.
I’ve always had a passion for DIY, being creative, re-purposing things, designing and decorating my spaces. A limited budget challenges me to be creative. I love sharing our budget friendly DIY projects.Fortunately, we have an entire farmhouse full of projects that will take us a lifetime to complete. I have an eclectic mix of styles and just do what I love to create a home that reflects our personalities, interests and lifestyle.


Cindy

Hello! Welcome to my journey through life, living the dream of my passion,(DIY design,decorating, restoring and transforming this wonderful 100-year old Historic Victorian Farmhouse). This old house was built in a small city in Texas. Our neighbor bought the house in the 70′s, cut it in half, removed the roof and moved it 25 miles to the country then put it back together.
We purchased it in 2003 and the renovation projects have gone on now for 10 years, while working full-time (and sometimes overtime) jobs with a 65 mile commute one way.We had no idea this would take so long and now realize that our work may never get done. We have a never-ending list, which sometimes is overwhelming, but as long as we take some time out to relax and enjoy ourselves along the way we will manage.
Recently, my husband Gary and I lost our jobs, after a combined, 39 years of service. For some, this could be devastating, but I’m a glass half full kinda gal and I feel we have been blessed with the gift of time.
Luckily, most of the really expensive projects have already been completed; the structural issues, the roof, replaced the leaky doors and windows, we’ve added insulation, upgraded the electrical and plumbing, the original heart pine floors have been re-finished, the front porch has been rebuilt and we had a new porch added to the back of the house, we even had to install a huge culvert and build a driveway.
We have lived in the house during the renovations. We have spent every available weekend, sick day, holiday, vacation time working on this house. It has truly been a labor of love.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS